This summer, we’ll be doing a number of trips on Wednesdays. We would love to have you join us!
Below is the list of events, locations, and cost. Pick up & drop off will happen at Westwood Public School or Shelldale Family Gateway.
Permission form can be downloaded here, and must be brought to first event attended.
- July 11: Wasaga Beach | $10 | 8:15 am
- Bring a lunch/food money & beach stuff
- July 18: Ballaban Farm (archery, zip line, sports, bonfire + more!) | $10 | Time: 3 pm – 9 pm
- July 25: Mantracker (see website for more info) | $20 | Time: 10:00 am
- Wear closed-toed shoes; Additional waiver form (download here) required
- August 8: Hiking & Ice Cream (Hilton Falls, Milton) | $10 + Ice cream | Time: 11 am – 5 pm
- Wear closed-toe shoes, money for ice cream, pack a lunch
- August 15: Lyon Pool & Games & Ice Cream | $10 + Ice cream | Time: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Bring pool stuff + shoes for field games + money for ice cream
- August 22 – Jay’s Game (vs. Baltimore) | $35 | Time: 9:45 am – 6 pm (depending on traffic)
- Bring a hat/shades + food money + baseball mitt
- Bad Weather – Waterloo Rec Pool & Mall Scavenger Hunt | $10 | Time: 12 pm – 5:30 pm
- Bring bathing suit, towel, and lock for locker