We’ve got a lot of fun things lined up for this fall! This is in addition to our regular programming. We hope you’ll join us
3 ON 3 TOURNAMENT
Our youth basketball tournament has been rescheduled to Saturday, June 1. All the details can be found here: www.guelph3on3.ca
DROP-IN WINTER CLOSURES
There will be NO drop-in on the following dates:
Saturday, February 16 (Family Day)
Saturday, February 23 (Volunteer training)
Saturday, March 16 (March Break)
DROP-IN FAMILY DINNERS
Our drop-in dinners are hosted at Westwood Public School. Parents and families of our teens are welcome to attend. A free meal is provided (including halal options). Dinners run from 6:30 pm to 8 pm, with the open gym to follow until 9:30 pm.
Saturday, March 23
Saturday, April 27
Saturday, June 1
- GRL offers girls a break from the likes and followers by creating a place to get REAL, sharing what’s going on in our worlds.
- Coving topics such as school, relationships, anxiety, family relationships & body image
- Includes free workout sessions at The Vault Barbell Club in Guelph
- Wednesdays, after school until 5 pm
- YFC’s space in St. Andrew’s Church, 161 Norfolk Street (text 519-766-2066 to get in)
- Starts Wednesday, November 14th
- Provides a space to play games and build friendships face-to-face.
- This club will focus on table-top games (card games, board games, role based games, etc.)
- Will also include occasional events such as retro video games or Minecraft parties
- Hosted Tuesday evenings at a downtown location (such as The Boardroom Cafe)
- More details coming soon!